Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Kavod Talmidei Chachomim

A friend sent me this -  Rav Shmuel Kamenetsky Shlita, at His Granddaughter’s Wedding, Instructs the Chosson to Dance first with His Zaide, Rav Shachter Shlita.

Our sources are trying to determine if Rav Shmuel ever whispered into the Chosson's ear that he should go learn in YU. 

We will keep you posted about any earth shattering developments. 

----------------

In a related story: The "talk around town" at the time of the previous Siyum Hashas was that a Rav was honored to speak but refused to do so if a video of Rav Schachter speaking was also shown. Rav Perlov ztz"l [who was in charge] said that if that is the case - then this Rav won't speak. The Rav backed down and agreed that Rav Schachter could be featured. Rav Perlov basically said "Sorry. Too late. You're out" and he was erased from the "lineup card". I was asked to speak [I must humbly admit!!!馃槒馃槈馃槉] instead, but for this Rav's honor, I politely declined [WOW! I am SPECIAL!!!馃槈馃槈]. That is how Rav Frand Shlita got the gig.  

讝讻讜转 HaRav Perlov ztz"l and 诇讛讘讚诇 讘讬谉 讞讬讬诐 诇讞讬讬诐 my 讝讻讜转 should protect us馃槀馃槀馃槀.