Saturday, April 27, 2019

Stuck In The Mud

Whatever wants to be created, manifested, done at this moment—to be aligned with that, you need to first accept whatever form this moment takes. Single out this moment only.

For example, if you are stuck in the mud somewhere, you don’t say, “Okay, I am in the mud, I have to accept it, and here I am. I’m not taking any action because I have to accept what is.” This moment is already always as it is, and there’s nothing you can do about that. That’s what you accept. By accepting the moment as it is, you create an opening. You can then choose to take the next step and that step will be much more powerful.

One COULD say "Oh, how did I get stuck in the mud! I am such an idiot!!" That is a person living in the past. 

Others would say "Oh boy, how am I going to look when I get out of the mud??" That is living in the future. 

MOST of our thoughts revolve around the past [that can't be changed] or the future [that isn't here yet so it is not relevant]. 

A successful person lives in the PRESENT. He accepts the present situation for what it is and then decides how to act NOW.