Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Poor Humor - Whom We Hit



A reporter claimed that Charles Barkley threatened to hit her after she questioned his apparent political indecisiveness as they discussed the 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.

Alexi McCammond, who is covering the 2020 presidential race for Axios, posted a series of tweets accusing Barkley, 56, of making inappropriate remarks while speaking to her off the record late Tuesday at an unspecified event.

“Just FYI Charles Barkley told me tonight ‘I don’t hit women but if I did I would hit you,’ and then when I objected to that he told me I ‘couldn’t take a joke,’” McCammond wrote.

In subsequent tweets, McCammond explained that she would normally never violate an “OTR agreement” but insisted Barkley’s comments needed to be exposed.

Barkley, through Turner Sports, apologized for his comments Wednesday morning.

------------

3 comments: 

1] Who CARES who some retired ball player supports for President??! 

2] Charles has a poor sense of humor. 

3] Charles doesn't hit women. I don't hit men either๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€.

#loveisallyouneed