Monday, December 31, 2018

Number Of Posts For 2018

Two thousand, one hundred and thirty seven. WOW-EEE. HODU LASHEM!!!

I thank the One who supported me this year [and every year] and made this blog possible, who ensured that despite the fact that I don't have a job and neither does my wife, that I paid the 4,800 shekel a month rent, the 8,000 shekel yearly apartment tax [Charedim pay taxes too], utilities, the food bills [STEEEEPPP], tuitions, clothing [I wear the latest fashions... as they say "lol"], transportation, EVERYTHING [including my wife's new shaitel]. All the while having the health and simchas chaim to be able to learn and spread Torah. [If anyone thinks that I have secret wealthy people or family members supporting me - I don't. All from Above]. 

THANK YOU HASHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

YOUR KINDNESS IS INFINITE AND I HOPE I CAN REPAY YOU IN SOME SMALL WAY BY BRINGING HONOR TO YOUR NAME, YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR TORAH AND YOUR LAND!!!! 

MAY ALL OF MY READERS BE BLESSED AS WELL AND FEEL HASHEM'S INFINTE KINDNESS!!