Sunday, December 23, 2018

Save A Family

Shallooom sweeetest friends!!!!

One of my closest friends is in an impossible situation. He was orphaned as a baby and since then he has been struggling financially. He had to pay for much of his own wedding and everything after. To make a looong story short - he is 80k in debt and it is DESTROYING his life. His wife couldn't take the stress and suffered a stroke a number of years ago. I can't go into more detail but it is REALLY tough.

This is not a request for tzedaka. I wish I could ask but those requests receive almost zero and sometimes literally zero responses. I understand that there are many causes and people feel overloaded. So instead I ask - or beg if you prefer - for a loan for my friend.

Since both he and his wife work full time - he can repay the loan gradually every month and I can attest that he is super honest. So if you or anyone you know has extra money not being used in the meantime that can be used to help save my friend's family - please contact me. 

alchehrm@gmail.com

tel. - 011 972 2 587 0080      

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CARING!