Sunday, June 30, 2019

Milestones And Blessings

It is always nice to celebrate milestones. Recently the blog surpassed 13,000 posts and 5000 shiurim on Yutorah בעזר א-ל עליון קונה שמים וארץ. 

So first and foremost I thank Hashem Yisborach for the opportunity to spread His Torah [I hope authentically] in good health and with the countless blessings He bestows upon me and my family daily. 

And of course I also thank YOU for joining me in these adventures of personal growth and understanding. 

I apologize [as I feel necessary to do from time to time] for any posts that were offensive or bothersome to anyone in any way shape or form. It is not my goal to offend by "כשם שאין פרצופיהם שווים כך אין דעותיהן שוות" - Everyone has a different way of viewing things and it is quite likely that at times I will irk people. 

I hope Hashem gives all of us many more years in His beautiful world to continue growing and becoming the best Ovdei Hashem possible in good health, peace of mind and prosperity. 

Bi-ahava rabba,

Me 😊😃