Tuesday, November 11, 2014

He Is Always With Us

In a post from this morning I related that amazing things are always happening to me in line with the principal of the Sfas Emes that if you look for Hashem in your life, He will show you that He is here. I mentioned that I am going to Boro Park today and was excited to see what Hashem has in store for me.

Well, here is what happened.

 I first got a little lost in downtown Manhattan, and took a detour until I found my train. Of course, on the way, I met someone that I had to meet. Why? I don't know but it is clear that Hashem sent me on this detour to meet this person.

Then after I made my purchases in Boro Park, I asked the salesman in the store how to get to Beigeleisin Book Store. He told me and it was quite a walk. A nice heimishe lady in the store overheard the conversation and offered to drive me. So I sat in the backseat next to her son and minutes later there I was.... I thanked her and got out of the car.

From the bookstore to the subway and then the subway ride home promised to be a journey. OF COURSE, right outside the store I met a friend who was driving back to Manhattan and offered me a ride. Next thing I know - I was in Manhattan and back where I needed to be.

I was saved from all the maros assuros of the subway and a much easier ride home.

Is He something?? הודו לה' כי טוב!!!