Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thank You Hashem!!

I just put on a clean, newly washed shirt. [It is white. Since I have been wearing the EXACT same color shirt EVERY DAY for the last 20 odd years I am so glad for the label inside the shirt which gives it some color. So I get to wear a white and blue shirt sometimes with the blue being the minority:-).]

THANK YOU HASHEM FOR CLEAN CLOTHING!!!!! How gross life would be if we could never change our clothing.

Rav Yosi goes so far as to say [Nedarim 80]  that water for laundry is a matter of life and death. I suspect that some of us take it for granted....

Reminds me of the story [I have been told that EVERYTHING reminds me of a story:-)] in the army where the commander told his unit "good news and bad news. The good news is that we can finally change our socks after 3 weeks. The bad news is that we have to change with each other".