Thursday, March 18, 2021

A Goyishe Disease!!

 Interesting.

I have seen numerous frum events and smachot on line over the last few months [even pre-Pfizer] where just about the only masks were worn by the non-Jewish workers. Like at weddings everybody is on top of each other, sweating and dancing, completely ignoring the imperative of every doctor everywhere in the world [except for anti-semitic doctors who encourage Jews to do this]. 

Why would this be? Is there some sort of Halacha forbidding one from wearing a mask? That can't be b/c Moshe Rabbeinu himself wore a mask [Shmos 34-33]! Not a Fauci-dike mask but a mask nonetheless.  

The only explanation I have is that only Goyim get Covid. [Maybe the real name of the virus is Goy-vid or Goy-rona].

I have a few questions on this theory but I will stick with it until I find a different explanation.   

"כל המחלה אשר שמתי על ארץ מצרים לא אשים עליך כי אני השם רופאך"