Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Special Offer!

We know that the sefarim say that the rule "כל הפושט ידו נותנים לו" - anybody who extends his hand on Purim must be given something applies in ruchniyus as well. Purim is a special day of tefilla.

With that background anybody who wants their name mentioned at the כותל המערבי [I was debating whether to write kotel or koyysel, so that's how I got around it] on Purim, please send me your name and your mother's name and what you want me to daven for.

[PS - Many of these "We'll daven for you" advertisements involve donations. Let me assure you that this doesn't and even if you try to send to my kollel for this I won't accept it. I just want to daven for fellow Jews. Many people are already on my daily tefilla list but even if you are you can tell me what to specifically ask for. The shechina has never left the כותל so it's a reallllly good place to daven.]

Love and blessings precious friends and thanks for visiting mevakesh:-)