Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Color Scheme

I haaaave a dreeeaammmm!! I dream of the day that man will be judged not by the color of his skin but ..... by the size of his boom-box.

Martin Luther King

On the Upper West Side I have noticed that it seems that far more people are walking with their dogs than with their children.

I also noticed that many a time a black woman is walking white children down the street but have yet to see a white woman taking care of black children. [Although I HAVE seen white people walking black dogs... Li-havdil between people and dogs]. It is soon Purim. In the spirit of vi-nahafoch hu, I would like for at least one day that white women take care of black children. To make it even better - white men. Give our brothers, grandchildren of Cham, a chance to enjoy the luxury of a baby-sitter!!

Since most of my readers are white [if not in hashkafa then in skin color], if you would like to offer your baby-sitting services, please contact me.

After a post like this I realize that I gotta get back to Israel so I stop writing such nonsense...:-).