Sunday, September 25, 2016

5 Of The Things I Am Grateful For Today

1] Arms!! [Not the military type but the one's connected to my shoulders]. 

2] My children!! How much joy they bring!

3] The ability to speak. How many tens of millions of words I have said! [I hope that some of them made a difference to someone somewhere. I saw a story of a woman who called up her rabbi to tell him that her larynx was being removed and she would never speak again. She wanted to know what her last words should be. THANK YOU HASHEM for not giving me that dilemma]. 

4] That I am Jewish. WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT SHABBOS, YUNTIV, TORAH STUDY AND THE ENTIRE FRAMEWORK [e.g. weddings, bar mitzvas] THAT ADDS SO MUCH TO MY LIFE!

5] Glasses. Can't see anything clearly without them. Can't even read. Oh - and thanks for the eyes behind the glasses. SO USEFUL!!!

Image result for smiley face