Monday, August 29, 2016

Grieving



Isaac Goldblum was sitting in a bar looking miserable. After a while the customer at the next table said: "Excuse me, but you look really depressed. What's the problem?"

"You may well ask," sighed Isaac. "I'll tell you what the problem is. My mother died in June, and left me with $25,000."

"Gee that's tough," said the customer sympathetically.

"Then in July", continued Isaac, "my father died, and left me $100,000."

"I'm really sorry to hear that," said the customer. "Losing two parents in two months -- no wonder you're depressed."

"And last month," added Isaac, "my aunt died and left me $150,000."

The customer shook his head in pity. "How terrible! Three close family members lost in three months!"

"Ya, and then this month," said Isaac, "nothing!"