Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Racism In The NBA

A new study has discovered that 80 percent of all violations are called by NBA referees on BLACK PLAYERS. 

Yet another CLEAR instance of the systemic racism that pervades our world. 

Now people on the Right will argue that this is because 80 percent of the players in the NBA are black so it makes sense that they will commit 80 percent of the violations. But that argument is clearly coming from a place of white privilege and a sense of white supremacy. 

When I was playing high school basketball and the ref once called a foul on me, I looked at him with astonishment and said "but I am a WHITE PERSON!! How can you do that??" [The ref was black and he gave me a technical foul and "one more word out of your mouth and I am throwing you out of the game". Had I only known then what I know now I would have gotten chucked and could have gone to the Beis Medrash!!].