Thursday, January 26, 2012

Solutions?

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."

AHHHHHHHH!!! [Spell check tells me I spelled "AHHHHHH" wrong. If anybody knows a better spelling PLEASE contact me:-)] Since I'm a guy [not to be confused with "goy"], whenever I hear a problem I instinctively try to find a solution. That's a guy thing to do. But then I remind myself that the solution to every person's problems resides in their soul, so unless I can be completely with them in a deep emotional and spiritual way the best thing to do is just to BE THERE for them.

"A warm and tender hand".