Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Never Said No

I once read a book written by the close attendants of the Lubavitcher Rebbe and one of them quoted him as having made the following statement "I have never in my life refused to do a favor for someone." Remarkable, when one takes into account how many favors he was asked to do in his lifetime.

Soon after I was reading a book about Rav Kook and he was quoted as saying "I have never in my life refused to do a favor for someone". Remarkable, when one takes into account how many favors he was asked to do in his lifetime.

I have heard stories of moifsim [supernatural wonders] performed by both Rav Kook and the Lubavitcher Rebbe but I think that the biggest moifes of all is their extraordinary ayin tova which enabled them to live with such an approach. It also explains HOW they had supernatural powers. When someone is SO Godly in his complete dedication to doing goodness, he receives special Divine gifts.

זכות הצדיקים יעזור ויגן ויושיע!!