Monday, January 23, 2012

What Do Bnei Noach Do In Cases Of Safek

A shiur on the klal of safek di'oraisa for Bnei Noach. I have a theory that although the Torah wasn't given to Bnei Noach, maybe the laws that govern how we keep the Torah do. Hence they would have the rule of sfeika diorasa lichumra and have to listen to the chachomim if they made a gzeira. I know many people reading this aren't really bothered by this issue but this and some of the other points I raised in the shiur are causes of great discomfort and I need to come to some sort of understanding that satisfies me.

The life of a Yeshiva Bochur...

As I write this my wife is trying to get the kids out of bed for school and possibly hoping I will come help while I try to figure out if a goy can eat a ספק piece of אבר מן החי. But since I don't think I will get such a shyla any time soon - I will go help my wife...