Monday, May 20, 2019

Bi-racial? Confused

I really identify with bi-racial people. My father and his family came from Belgium, originally Poland. My mother grew up in Canada but started in Czechoslovakia-Hungary. My father grew up speaking Yiddish, my mother - Hungarian. So my "mother tongue" is Hungarian. So bi-racial. Sorta. 

But I grew up in the US and have lived all of my adult life in the Middle East.

So who am I? What am I? What is my true gender?? Ally is a girl's name but I have boy's body [barely 125 pounds but whatever is there, is there. That weight includes all the hair on my face, my shoes and the tissues in my pocket]. What should my accent be? What is my purpose in life?? Are the Mets ever going to win another series? Where do I put all of my existential angst? [I once cheated on a philosophy exam in college. I looked into the soul of the guy sitting next to me.] Do I need therapy? Will it even HELP? [Like we discussed here about גירושי בני נח].

There is only ONE answer to all of my problems and that is ....

AIN OD MILVADOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!   



#midlifecrisis