Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Real Behind The Fake - Mork Wasn't From Ork!!

I found out yesterday that both George AND Louise Jefferson died years ago. ברוך דיין אמת. They should "RIP" as the Goyim say. [I go to the weight room to get "ripped":-)].  

I also found that they weren't really married. They were just playing pretend. In real life George was never married and never had children. He was a reclusive, aloof type, it seems. Louise was divorced. George also didn't have a chain of "cleaners" stores. He was just a guy who was paid a lot to pretend that he was someone he wasn't. He actually said that his character was a difficult one for him to play - but that was the job

When I was a kid - I lived the Mr. and Mrs. Jefferson fictions as if they were fact. 

Then I found out that Dr. Huxtable was not only not a doctor [or even "Huxtable" but rather "Cosby"] but in fact he was a serial rapist whose שיטה was drug 'em then exploit 'em.  

Then Mork from Mork and Mindy committed suicide. I discovered that he wasn't really from the planet Ork and that his real name was Robin Williams.   

Then I found out that Mrs. Brady [named in real life Florence Henderson] from the Brady Bunch was not really married to Mr. Brady but to a Jewish fellow named Ira Bernstein whom she later divorced. She died four years ago.  Mr. Brady ALSO had a Jewish spouse in real life [named Marylin Rosenberger] whom he divorced soon after and ultimately died a premature death from AIDS [.....].

The list goes on and on. Maybe to-be-continued [as they say in TV].  

Lesson: TV is a make-believe world.