Thursday, August 2, 2018

GREAT Link - My Aufruff

Two incredibly sweet and deep passages on this weeks Haftorah, here. Please try to plumb the depths:-)!

I would explain and elucidate but I sometimes feel that when I put words on "paper", I take some of the life out of them that can only be experienced when the words are verbalized. Hence, the indispensibility of Torah "Shebial Peh".

------------------

This Shabbos was my AUFRUFF, TWENTY FOUR YEARS AGO. 

OHHHHHH BOYYYYYYY - How many twists and turns, ups and downs, curve balls and knucklers, unexpected surprises [are surprises ever expected?], challenges and brachos I have had since that delicious Shabbos in the Gush Dan area of Israel. 

To summarize EVERYTHING until today, I invoke the pasuk from Tehillim [52-3] - "חסד א-ל כל היום". Hashem's chesed has CLEARLY been with "Al" EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!! [See the second shtikel that I linked where we see how even the punishments are chesed]. 

So THANK YOUUUU HASHEM!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!! 

And of course, thanks to my parents for making it po$$ible for me to get married and keep eating afterward. To my in-laws for sharing their daughter. To my wife for being my wife. It is not good for man to be alone [I plagiarized that line]. To my children for being my children. 

How blessed AM I????

INSAAAAAANEEEEE!!!  

#ididntmentionallofmygrayhairs