Sunday, July 14, 2024

Commentary On Current Events

"With all the jokes and stereotypes about overly protective Jewish mothers, I don't think people truly realize what a supernatural feat it is that any Jewish mother allows her child to her serve in the IDF."

----

"Jewish mothers weep over their dead children. Palestinian mothers weep because theirs aren’t yet."

--------

Hamas Shidduch: 

Girl: "So Ahmed, what do you want to do with your life?" 

Boy: "Kill myself while taking as many Jews with me possible - then going to heaven and enjoying my eternity with 72 girls much better looking than you". 

Girl immediately texts her best friend: "I just met the boy of my DREAMS!!!". 

---

Israel is surrounded by one billion enemies who are allied with another billion people worldwide, all actively trying but failing to destroy the Jewish state, and you don't believe in some higher power? 

I mean, I guess the Jews really are very skilled at survival but still...

---

Raving Anti-Semite Candace Owens: "I don't believe all those stories about Mengele"

Me: "There are thousands upon thousands of people alive who knew people who were tortured by Mengele. But I don't believe in all of those stories about black people being slaves. There is not ONE person alive who actually knew a slave".  

---