Monday, July 30, 2018

How Not To Lift Weights - Crowns

I was at the dentist the other day, ensuring that he has ample funds for his next excursion to chutz la-aretz. Before my appointment, a fellow, who by the looks of him didn't seem in the top five percentile of intelligent people [but one should never judge by externals], came out of his office and asked if he may eat and drink. "Yes" was the response. He then asked if he could go to the gym for a workout.

Such a question deserved a better response than the typical one the dentist gave [my dentist might be rich but he is not particularly funny]. "Yes, but MAKE SURE not to lift weights with your teeth!!"  

Then I came into his office and he did round 2 on my crown. On that I cry out "KESSSSSSERRRRRRRRRR, YITNU LICHA HASHEM ELOKEINU"!!! Less than 40 shopping days till we crown the TRUE KING!!

SCARRRRYYYYY!!!!!

EXCITINGGGGG!!!!!!